Hotel in Ischgl
Doors open for a new alpine lifestyle
The newly opened ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof in the heart of Ischgl combines modern luxury with a touch of extravagance and alpine flair.
Tradition is paired with modern lifestyle, resulting in uncompromising quality. The magic of the Alps is reflected in the natural materials used throughout the hotel as well as in the exclusive furnishings.
In search of something special
At the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof you can expect an elegant, playful and down-to-earth environment that has everything that’s needed for an eventful and fun-filled holiday with the entire family. The elegantly renovated rooms and suites offer just the right amount of space and comfort you would want for your perfect dream holiday. While our colour- and fanciful kids’ club is brimming with entertainment for the young ones, adults can sit back and relax in our exclusive wellness area or work out in the brand-new gym before getting a massage or enjoying a drink at the hotel bar.
Just one step away from the next adventure
The new ski-in hotel is situated a mere stone’s throw from the lively centre of Ischgl and close by the Silvrettabahn cable car. You can leave your gear in our state-of-the-art ski depot that is equipped with all the frills.
Seiblishof Extra Services
- 1st minibar filling free of charge
- Wellness bag containing a comfy robe and slippers
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with organic produce
- Afternoon tea and snacks in the hotel lounge
- A choice of 5-course fine-dining menus or themed diner buffets
- Free use of the Seiblishof SPAs with: Crystal indoor pool, kids’ pool, Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, herbal steam bath, brine steam bath, infrared cabin, quiet room with waterbeds, Kneipp area and outdoor area, water fountain and tea bar, gym with Technogym equipment
- Seiblishof Vital Centre (charges apply for massages and wellness treatments)
- Spacious kids’ club with soft-play parkours and teens’ zone with PlayStation, on-site childcare and babysitting service, hotel’s own playground
- Hotel bar with weekly live music events
- Open-air parking free of charge, (charges apply for parking garage)