- Convetion room with seating as required
- Beamer and projection wall
- Laser point, mouse, USB-stick panel
- Moderator case incl. flipchart & metaplan set
- Wi-Fi in all convention rooms
- DVD- and CD player
- Microphone, sound technology with Dolby Surround System
- Office service (copying, scanning, printing, fax, e-mail)
- Foyer for exhibitions and coffee breaks
- 2 breakout rooms (10 x 5m and 12 x 7m)
- Dining room specifically for convention participants (separate from daily hotel business)
- Conference service
- Welcome drin
- Business lunch at the restaurant
- Afternoon dessert buffet
- Fresh fruit basked
- Drinks (tea, coffee, water, juices)
Versatile leisure programme
Individual options for all participants
Surrounded by the impressive peaks of the Alps, and basically a gateway to the ski area of Ischgl-Samnaun, the **** Superior Hotel Seiblishof offers all guests a laid-back ambiance in a stunning setting.
Pause for reflection far from daily life
Whether you like to be active in the crystal-clear alpine air or you prefer to sit back and take some well-deserved time out at our exclusive Seiblishof SPA – after all the hard work or networking at the convention you can let your thoughts run free and reset your batteries – you can be sure to return with fresh, creative ideas!
As any expert will be able to confirm, successful conventions would not be the same without a supportive programme, while the location is another key. What better environment to stage an event than the unique alpine world in Tyrol? Here, you can unwind after a long day of convening in the back of a sleigh drawn through the snow-covered countryside by horses. Alternative, you can enjoy a toboggan ride, made all the more exhilarating if it takes place at night. At the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof, we also offer snow-shoe hikes or guided off-piste runs. We are experts in coming up with a versatile programme that has something on offer for every taste while at the same time being conducive to your team spirit, which, in the end, will have a positive impact on your and your team’s work.
Get in touch if you need support or ideas for you supportive programme. We are here to assist.
From late November to early May, there are plenty of options, such as:
- Skiing, snowboarding and freeriding in Ischgl-Samnaun
- Tobogganing excursions incl. a stop at a cosy alpine hut
- Ischgl Skyfly and zipline
- Horse sleds
- Ice skating
- Snow-shoe hikes
- Cross-country skiing